Just a little backstory....

Sunday August 7, 2011 at 9 months pregnant, My husband James and I arrived at the Hospital in anticipation of my inducement. Nathan was to be born the following day. Within 25 minutes we were given the shattering news that Nathan had passed away. My pregnancy was miraculous with no complications. How could this be?
Nathan was delivered Monday August 8, 2011. He was a beautiful little butterball weighing 8 pounds 12 ounces and measuring 20.5 inches long. With no Earthly reason for His passing, I created this blog with hope and purpose.


You are welcome to contact me at
sam.brennan97@yahoo.com
https://twitter.com/MamaMonchhichi
@mamamonchhichi78 on instagram


Book Trailer

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109756756786515878184#109756756786515878184/posts

"Behind the book" interview

https://youtu.be/X4eAz65MYYI


Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's O.K.

This morning was a difficult morning. But that is O.K
This morning I missed Nathan more than I can describe. But that is O.K
This morning I questioned God's plan for me. But that is O.K
This morning I felt a bit more restless. But that is O.K.

This morning Satan taunted me with self doubt about Nathan's death. Making me feel guilt and filling my head with lies That is not O.K.

So I got out of bed and in that one gesture I fought back.
I took a shower and in that one gesture I fought back.
I got dressed and did not crawl back in bed and in that one gesture I fought back.

And then I prayed and in that one gesture Satan fled. God wins everytime. And that is more than O.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment